Join as an Elite member and you'll have unlimited access to a growing library of aviation weather workshops. Want a more personal touch? Consider one-on-one online training with meteorologist and CFI Scott Dennstaedt. So what are you waiting for? Click here to join now!
Terms of Service
At AvWxWorkshops.com we hope your experience is enjoyable and that you utilize your membership to the fullest extent possible. However, Chesapeake Aviation Training, Inc. and its agents require that each registered member adhere to the rules below so that every member can gain the educational value they have been promised. Failure to adhere to these terms identified below is justification for suspension of membership including termination of all access to this site without notice or refund.
1. Your membership is for a single user or single household only. Sharing your membership with other persons (other than those in your immediate household) is strictly prohibited. You are required to protect and not to share your password. You may access your account from multiple computers or via a wide or local area network, but may only use one connection at a time while logged into this site. This will be monitored closely by the administrators of AvWxWorkshops.com.
2. The user is NOT granted the right to link to and use, create derivative works, publish, distribute, disseminate, transfer, or in any manner alter, modify, revise, crop, copy, reverse engineer, edit, digitize and authorize such uses for third parties for any non-profit training, research or educational purpose whatsoever and NOT for any direct or indirect commercial purpose or advantage without express written consent by Chesapeake Aviation Training, Inc. or its agents. Any copyright notice contained in this Notice or in any other part of this Web site shall remain intact and unaltered and shall be affixed to any use or copy of all or any such part of this Web site. The user must include an appropriate citation crediting the source of all or any portion of this Web site used in accordance with the license granted herein. The following statement must be used when crediting AvWxWorkshops.com as the source of all or any portion of this Web site:
"The source of this material is the AvWxWorkshops.com Web site at http://avwxworkshops.com All rights reserved."
3. When you post on any discussion forums or blogs within this site, you permit Chesapeake Aviation Training, Inc. and its agents to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, sub-license the content in whole or in part, on a royalty-free basis.
4. Treat every member with courtesy and respect when posting content. Any obscene posts or use of obscene, degrading or offensive language will not be tolerated and will be removed at the sole discretion of the administrators of AvWxWorkshops.com. Please keep all content professional and on topic.
5. Some of the content in the discussion forums or blogs is not private and may be visible to any visitor to this Web site and may be captured through Internet search engines including member names. All content should not contain any direct advertisement of products or services other than that of Chesapeake Aviation Training, Inc., AvWxWorkshops.com or its agents. You are free to add your affiliation with a company or organization in a discrete manner such as within a signature line.
6. Names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other personal information is strictly for internal use only and may not be shared or used in any way outside of AvWxWorkshops.com. Do not share or sell any personal information from any other registered member unless they have given you explicit permission to do so.
7. Membership fees are non-refundable and memberships or other entitlements such as workshops may not be sold or transferred. All sales are final.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this Web site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of Chesapeake Aviation Training, Inc. or its agents, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY CHESAPEAKE AVIATION TRAINING, INC. "AS IS" AND CHESAPEAKE AVIATION TRAINING, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE APPLICABILITY OF THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT (UCITA), AND ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHESAPEAKE AVIATION TRAINING, INC OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT OR IN EQUITY THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS, USE, CONTENT, PERFORMANCE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, ANY LINKED WEB SITE OR ANY LINKS CONTAINED IN ANY LINKED WEB SITE.
The user shall comply with the U.S. export laws and regulations, as applicable.
Copyright © 2014 Chesapeake Aviation Training, inc. All rights reserved.